You are here
Hortonworks - Global
Revolution R Enterprise, the Big Data Big Analytics platform powered by R (the open source statistical scripting language used by more than two million people), runs natively in Hortonworks HDP, allowing organizations to simply move their R-powered analytics to Hadoop. R has never been so scalable, portable or easy to use for high-performance predictive analysis in Hadoop.
Working with Revolution R Enterprise in Hortonworks’ HDP offers many advantages:
- Use all your data to build models that deliver superior results
- Avoid data movement to develop models more quickly
- Utilize new data sources to strengthen existing models
Revolution Analytics and Hortonworks Data Platform
Speed and Performance at Scale
- Faster iterative analysis resulting in increased productivity
- Revolution R Enterprise breaks through performance limits by transparently spreading complex computation across many nodes of the Hortonworks cluster.
- In-Hadoop analytics speeds the development and deployment of accurate predictive models. Hortonworks eliminates the need to move data, which saves precious time, and allows data analysts to utilize all the data in their model.
Many Options to Leverage R for Big Data Big Analytics
- Utilize a library of Big Data Big Analytics-ready algorithms in Revolution R Enterprise ScaleR, or utilize ScaleR’s work distribution capabilities to deploy nearly any R script in the Hortonworks Data Platform.
- Write Once Deploy Anywhere - R code that’s been written in one supported Revolution R Enterprise platform can be simply re-deployed in another one. This portability reduces project risk and complexity for IT teams and gives organizations many ways to use Hortonworks and its partners’ technology.
Integration into your Modern Data Architecture
- Integrates with data sources, rules engines, transaction systems and BI tools to better inform the systems and people that drive the business.
Revolution Analytics is a Certified Technology Partner
Revolution Analytics is a Certified Technology Partner on the Hortonworks Data Platform (HDP). The Hortonworks Certified Technology Program reviews and certifies technologies for architectural best practices, validated against a comprehensive suite of integration test cases, benchmarked for scale under varied workloads and comprehensively documented.