You are here
Revolution R Enterprise 4.3 Now Available
Revolution Analytics, the leading commercial provider of R software, services and support, today released Revolution R Enterprise 4.3, a significant upgrade to its advanced analytics software package.
Used by more than two million analysts in academia and at companies such as Google, Bank of America and Acxiom, the open source R language has emerged as the standard of innovation in statistical analysis.
Revolution R Enterprise 4.3 brings additional high performance, productivity and enterprise enhancements to R -- with innovations in 'Big Data' analysis, data import and user experience to meet the higher demands of production business environments.
New features in Revolution R Enterprise 4.3 include:
- New 'Big Data' predictive analytics algorithm: K-means clustering
- Import of data from SPSS files into high-performance XDF files
- Efficient multi-key sorting of large data sets stored in the XDF format
- Improved performance for importing fixed format ASCII and SAS files
- Calculate covariance and correlation matrix from large data sets stored in XDF format
- Support for date values in the XDF data format
- Enhancements to the Revo R Productivity Environment (RPE)
- Update to version 2.12.2 of the open source R engine
- Integrated Installer for 32- and 64-bit Windows
Pricing & Availability
Revolution R Enterprise 4.3 is available immediately for 64-bit Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems and both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows systems. Pricing starts at $1,000 per single-user workstation. Server pricing is available on request. Existing Revolution R Enterprise subscribers can download the new version from the company's customer portal. For more information on Revolution R Enterprise click here.
Additional Online Resources
- Revolution R Enterprise downloads
- The Revolution R Enterprise roadmap
- Free academic license for Revolution R Enterprise
- Inside-R.org Community Site
- Follow @RevolutionR on Twitter
- Read the Revolutions blog
About Revolution Analytics
Revolution Analytics (http://www.revolutionanalytics.com) delivers advanced analytics software at half the cost of existing solutions. By building on open source R--the world's most powerful statistics software--with innovations in big data analysis, integration and user experience, Revolution Analytics meets the demands and requirements of modern data-driven businesses. Headquartered in Palo Alto, Calif., Revolution Analytics is backed by North Bridge Venture Partners and Intel Capital.