You are here
The R Project: Data Analysis and Statistical Graphics for the Enterprise
If you analyze data for a living, you've probably heard the buzz about open-source R in major articles in the New York Times and a new "animal" book from O'Reilly. Business data analysts are now discovering what academia and research statisticians already knew: R's flexibility and power make it simple to do more with your data in a fraction of the time and cost.
If you're currently using SAS, SPSS, or Excel to analyze your data, join our webinar and learn how to:
- Create powerful data analysis and models at far less than the cost of proprietary tools
- Discover the latest predictive methods among more than 2000 user-contributed packages
- Learn R quickly using free resources from a vast user community
- Try out the software at absolutely no cost or risk
Our mission at REvolution Computing is to support and enhance the open-source R project. We welcome you to join our webinar and see for yourself what all the fuss is about.
"R is really important to the point that it's hard to overvalue it."
- Daryl Pregibon, Google
- New York Times, January 2009
About the speakers:
|About the Speakers:|