Revolution R Enterprise Academic Version
Learn, Teach & Research with the Same Full-Featured Enterprise R Software Used in the Business World
Revolution R Enterprise FREE Academic Software
Revolution Analytics is offering a special opportunity to the Academic Community: A free, single-user version of its Revolution R Enterprise software for qualified educators and students. Just submit the registration form below to to receive your download instructions.
Revolution R Enterprise will give you professional-grade power in the Classroom & Lab:
- The speed & reliability benefits of Revolution R.
- Visual Productivity: Revolution R Enterprise has a graphic IDE that enables faster, more accurate R programming
- Visual Debugging: Create reliable R applications faster. Create a breakpoint and step through code with a single click.
- 64-Bit Scalability: Analyze larger data sets on 64-bit Windows, taking full advantage of your equipment's RAM.
- Wide Platform Support: Available for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows and Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- Parallel Processing Power: Significantly reduce computation time for simulations, optimizations, segmented data analysis and more.
Also download the free companion guide, Getting Started with Revolution R Enterprise
1) Revolution Analytics grants licensed user the non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable right to use the Revolution R Enterprise software by a single approved user ONLY for his/her academic use on one installed workstation.
2) This offer only covers the Revolution R Enterprise software itself. Academic Users may receive free support from the Revolution Discussion Forums and inside-R.org Community Web site. Premium Technical Support options are available for an extra fee.